The MOTTAINAI kitchen mat
The MOTTAINAI kitchen mat = photo, the licensee good of MOTTAINAI Campaign which utilized reproduction mixed yarn with won the grand-prix (Japan Fashion Association chairman-of-the-board-of-directors prize) in the Plastic Daily-necessaries Excellent Product Contest held the other day.
This productis made by OKA Inc (Kainan-city, Wakayama pref.) using the recycled , waste threads and cloths which came out by the manufacturing process.
The angles of this mat are round with a skid. And it is also easy to wash and dry since it’s thin cloth. The original illustrations of the Campaign depicted the Kenyan trees and birds were also highly evaluated.
The size of the mat is 45 cm in length, 120 cm in width, price is 1260 yen (including tax). You can buy through this MOTTAINAI Shop
- MOTTAINAI TOPICS TOP
- Prince of Wales joins the memorial event for Prof.Maathai
- "MOTTAINAI Declaration Event" in Rome
- ITOCHU to Run Booth at Third Jazz Concert for Children November 5, 2012
- KidZania Eco Shop Pavilion Activity No. 3: Make Your Own Chopsticks to Carry Along
- MOTTAINAI contribution window to T point fund-raising site
- MOTTAINAI flea market in Miyagi
- Start of KidZania Tokyo Eco Shop Pavilion Activity No. 2
- The MOTTAINAI Laundry Campaign
- The MOTTAINAI kitchen mat
- The "MOTTAINAI Festa 2012